Volunteers make a real difference in the lives of our patients, visitors and staff members. It all starts with a desire to help others by donating your time and talent. As a Volunteer, you'll work with our hospital staff to provide quality care to patients and assist in meeting the needs of our patients and their families and visitors.
You, too, can experience the satisfaction of knowing you are helping your neighbors by becoming a White Memorial Volunteer. You can start with a commitment of as little as four hours a week. If you have more time to give, that's all the better. The time you give to White Memorial will make a huge difference to many people.
- Personal satisfaction in helping others.
- Opportunity to gain experience within the healthcare field.
- Certificate of Service after 100 hours of volunteering.
- $5 complimentary meal ticket when you volunteer for 4 or more hours in 1 day.
- Free TB skin test and MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccination.
- Opportunity to participate in White Memorial employee activities such as the annual picnic, ice cream socials and holiday parties.
- Complimentary parking.
For More Information
Email us today at Alicia.Roman@ah.org or call the White Memorial Medical Center Volunteer & Workforce Development Services Department at 323-268-5000 ext. 4745.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Saturday & Sunday: Closed