WHO WE ARE?
Inpatient Rehab Unit:
- Over 35 years of service to our Community
- 76.7% of our total patient population in 2010 was discharged back to the community compared to 77.2% Regionally and 75.1% Nationwide
- Services close to home: inpatient rehab to outpatient services transition
- Home Evaluations
- 16 bed units
- Inpatient Services Brochure [pdf]
- You have a choice, we can help you make the best choice
- Medically Stable
- Ability to tolerate 3 hours of therapy on a daily basis
- Require at least minimal assistance with ambulation
- Have a qualifying rehab diagnosis
- Have identified home discharge plan or B&C/Assisted Living
- Be referred by a physician, hospital or SNF
- Medical Director
- Admission Coordinator
- Rehab. Nursing
- Social Services
- Clinical Dietitian
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Center: Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy
- Orthopedic Services: Most of our patients posts Total Joints are seen on day one for PT.
Skilled Nursing Facility:
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy services
Services provided in inpatient areas 7 days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE ARE WE?
East building for Inpatient Rehab Unit, 3East for Skilled Nursing Facility, and Specialty Care Tower
1720 Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Our location and our proximity to family provide families the convenience of participating actively in the care of their loved one. Their physicians are located in the same campus. All services are within reach.