White Memorial is taking steps to bring health — in every sense of the word — to the communities we serve. Our community outreach includes:
- Low-cost childcare services at the MAOF/WMMC
Rainbow Children's Center
- Free and low-cost health classes and screenings.
Click here to download the calendar.
- Annual holiday outreach activities, including toy drive and donations for the homeless
- Assistance with Medi-Cal and other health plans
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation – Senior Assistance Program
- Transportation for hospital appointments (restrictions apply, subject to availability)